Monday, May 2, 2016

May Vacation

My company just gave me one month vacation because they cannot say they are on a tight budget as usual. Anyways this gives me freedom from the latest bullshit and shallow lives of my co-workers, I wonder why they always need to talk about their boring lives. Maybe most of the time no one cares about them.

Anyways that means I have more time to write so much about the things I have never written about. I have been so busy doing two jobs in a day. If only I don't need to sleep I would do that.

The hard work has paid off and I am going to Japan this month. Expect tons of pictures from me then.

3 comments:

NaijaStore Dude said...

Nice! Blog. Thumbs up!

Nguyen Dung said...

Nice blog !!!
thanks for sharing


Thiet ke nha
Thiet ke nha dep
Nha pho dep
Biet thu dep
Noi that dep

HiToplay said...

Welcome to Hittoplay a place where you can have endless entertainment S6 Samsung Content from all around the world Songs, News, Cooking Recipes, Technology, Religion, S6 Phone on demand or live is just a click away, Iphone Repair
Life without entertainment is colorless, Sell Iphone and we offer the best entertainment, Unblock Video that you could have ever experienced. , Funny Movies We believe in providing, Hollywood Movies latest and the best quality Video experience, Bollywood Movies