Waze link: http://mobile-web.world.waze.com/en_GB/meetup/location?h=wdw54nm22
Date: Sunday, January 25, 2015
Time: 2:30pm – 5:30pm
* The Pope's Visit
* Should we sue the government and telcos for mobile coverage loss during the Pope's visit? [http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/popefrancis/story/407729/jamming-mobile-signals-does-the-public-more-harm-than-good-says-lawmaker]
* Fetal Rescue Programs [http://rhrealitycheck.org/article/2015/01/05/legal-scholar-calls-fetal-rescue-programs-end-abortion-debate/]
* Raunchy Topic of the Week: Does consent mean a verbal "yes" or is body language enough?
After the meetup we usually go for dinner and drinks somewhere nearby. If you’re not a meetup regular and can’t make it for the meetup but would like to go for the post meetup, please indicate on a post in the wall or comment so we can contact you.
Got questions about the meetup? Contact us at 0927 323 3532
* Newbies are welcome, and admission is free.
* Early birds get to play board/video/party games with the group.
* Look for the FF sign (or the group of smart, sexy people).
* There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or IQ level.
* Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
* You don’t have to talk; you can just sit in and listen.
RSVP (not required): here