Friday, December 5, 2014

Terror de Manila on the rise

Despite the orders from the government it seems the construction of the DMCI's Torre de Manila continues. I take frequent trips to Manila everyday and it seems their construction doesn't only happen at night but also now in the morning.

So what is my take on this. Thinking hard about it, I realized that I don't care. It doesn't matter to me at all. If Manila doesn't value its law then that is the reflection of how they understand and want the law to be implemented. What can a slaktivist do? Post on Facebook and Twitter? As if posting will stop the construction. Even government and concerned agencies can't do anything.

If the government can't do anything then I will pretend not that I can do something.

So as early s today I congratulate DMI for being such an asshole and the winner of this fight. I wonder how much they have spent on this building.








No comments: