|source: Filipino Freethinkers|
Venue: Holy Trinity Church, 48 McKinley Road, Forbes Park, Makati (previously Bread Talk)
Date: Sunday, November 9, 2014
Time: 2:30pm – 5:30pm
1. Should god always be in government? https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152361542822032&pnref=story
2. Child porn and thought Crimes http://www.spiked-online.com/freespeechnow/fsn_article/robul-hoque-sentenced-for-a-thought-crime#.VFRKgfmUd8H
3. Brittany Maynard http://www.people.com/article/brittany-maynard-died-terminal-brain-cancer
4. That Catcalling Video https://medium.com/message/that-catcalling-video-and-why-research-methods-is-such-an-exciting-topic-really-32223ac9c9e8
5. Real Online Civil Disobedience http://io9.com/here-is-what-real-civil-disobedience-looks-like-online-1654221719
6. Raunchy Topic of the Week
After the meetup we usually go for dinner and drinks somewhere nearby. If you’re not a meetup regular and can’t make it for the meetup but would like to go for the post meetup, please indicate on a post in the wall or comment so we can contact you.
Got questions about the meetup? Contact us at 0927 323 3532
* Newbies are welcome, and admission is free.
* Early birds get to play board/video/party games with the group.
* Look for the FF sign (or the group of smart, sexy people).
* There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or IQ level.
* Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
* You don’t have to talk; you can just sit in and listen.