Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Starbucks Planner Challenge for me

So it seems my reactions to the Facebook groups question on the need to get a Starbucks Planner has made one particular blogger really pissed. And now I have given myself a challenge to get one.

Everyone thinks it makes them special to have or or even a skill to get one. I say any idiot can get one as long as they have the fucking money.

So here is Day 1. I got my venti soy latte.





Day 2. I got the venti soy Christmas cookie latte. I think I will stick with this one because I am not a fan of peppermint on food. Fucking hate it and I cannot remember how the other one tastes. So far I don't feel anything special about this act.


Day 3. I ordered the same shit as yesterday. I also realize that the baristas at Glorietta 5 are far better friendlier than those you can see at Ortigas Starbucks. Or maybe I just come in grumpy at Ortigas.




I am going to write next on where my money goes into this shit. This so called Starbucks charity.

No comments: