Thursday, May 22, 2014

Rainy summer (May 2014)

Yesterday I got drenched in rain. I was walking along Evangelista when suddenly it rained. I usually raech my so called fake home before 12.

I was almost past the police station when it started to drizzle. I needed tl walk faster but the further I got away the bigger the drops went until it was pouring hard when I reached the bridge.

I had to stop. now I am wet. It sucks to be wet while at the same time being tired. I waited a few more minutes will I was able to continue walking. I arrived home wet and tired.

I also broke my glasses so I started repairing it while online. Like all days the lights were turned off at where I sleep. Then the lights went out completely. Now this is hell, no lights, proper air and without sight. I felt so pissed and angry but I can't do anything about it.

I started to hate the rains once more. It's a fucking curse. The lights went out for almost all morning long. I waited in vain in sweat and in anger. That is one tiring morning. The lights came at around 3 am I guess.

I was tired that I fell asleep fast.


Today as I was going home the rain has started to fall in Ortigas. Here comes the rain again and it will wash away all my dreams and bring in bad tidings.

No comments: