Wednesday, March 19, 2014

English song on a Chinese Station (Lego House by Ed Sheeran)

A few days ago I visited a blog post that was shared on Facebook. It talks about a woman and her experience of learning Chinese. She had some great things to share about learning the language.and indeed she can speak the language.

I followed her advice and just for the heck of it listened for a radio station in Taiwan. Of course it was weird and all but its for catching how Chinese say their words and be familiar with the pattern of the language. I think I learned my English this way as well.

Anyways there were some cool Chinese songs and then there were two guys talking in Chinese. They were having fun and then they played an English song to my shock.

And the weird thing is I liked the song. I typed on Google the words I head and it lead me to the song called Lego House by Ed Sheeran.I typed on Youtube and saw the music video.

I saw Rupert Grint and was confused why is Ron on this video? Then to find out he was just featured on the song. That was a relief.

I downloaded the album as well and hope to learn more about the artist. So here is the song I heard. Enjoy!

 
There is even a LEGO version as well.


No comments: