Wednesday, December 4, 2013

2014 Coffee Planner

Source: the peachkitchen

It's the time of the year when people want to get their limited edition special coffee planner. They say its for Free but after you bought Php 2,000 plus worth of coffee and some breads.

I read last year an idiot bought tons on coffee on one day just to have the planner. Talk about obsession and absolute whoredom.

BTW I used to think they were cool but I am glad I am no longer that.

Why not use notebooks instead? If you really want to help then donate to the charities. You like coffee? then buy cheaper ones and save the rest of your money. We are in the Philippines and stop posting your stupid pictures online with your planner that will not even be filled after January.

I mean are people this busy to have a planner? Can people still write? I bet most of these coffee planner idiots will have bad handwriting, save a few.

There is my advice buy notebooks or just use the fucking calendar in your phones and stop bitching my timeline.

Thank you!

No comments: