Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Cold Office Syndrome in the middle of a fucking Tropical country (an old musing)

Well nothing can be annoying when you feel like its winter at work and at the moment you step outside its "Welcome to the gates of Hell."

I have read of the idea on Buzzfeed about that problem. Again its very simple. You office just decided on itself that the temperature should be below freezing or something close.

I have tried the jacket approach but the fucking machine is just on top of me. I don't want to do the barung-barong thing because I believe an office should look like an office and not the shanties of Tondo or what have you.

Today my AM partner just decided to be her own architect and engineer and decided to do a make-over just because she thinks it must be done. She is the same asshole who decided to move my things without even asking. What a fucking jerk like most Pinoy are.

Well its no longer cold but I can't fucking see what I am typing.


No comments: