Friday, October 24, 2014

Joining a photowalk of photographers: A bigots experience

I never gave a fuck to what event they are promoting but its sure tiring waiting for photographers and their drama. I was here because I was invited by my friend and it's a nice way to promote Manila despite its grime and decay of structure.

Anyways don't get me wrong these guys were actually very decent and polite and some of them are friends of heritage and hobbies like crochet.

It was a world photowalk and I think this is their small part of a worldwide event. Armed with big camera and lenses. We scouted parts of Manila despite being harassed by security guards everywhere.

As usual I was more concerned with cats walking the streets and places of Manila.

















































No comments: