Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Philippine Orchid Society's Pet Show 2014

The event The Philippine Orchid Society's Pet show And it featured a variety of pets like dogs, chickens, pigeons, lizards, frogs and even some insects like cockroaches.
 
There was supposed to be a public voting for the event but not much participated even in the voting. Honestly the event was a bore. It was made better by the lecture on insects which I will share on my next blog entry.
 
Here are some of the animals they had at the show.
 
My friend and I were joking if they really want to go with a big gimmick, they should put naked men with very small underwear on the show. I bet that will gather some crowds.
 


























































It was also the second to the last days of the show and prices of plants were already quite cheap.

No comments: