Sunday, August 10, 2014

Books for Less Warehouse Sale: a book lovers cheap thrill (August 2014)

So I decided to go to the Books for Less Warehouse sale in Pasig. I a not meet my friend who says confusing ways of going to the area in the most ambiguous ways as well.

I went to Ortigas Shaw and took a jeep going to Pasig Palengke (Market) and went down the Rotonda area. I met my friend there are took a tricycle going to La Consolacion College Pasig on Mercedes Ave. We arrived at the Warehouse at around past 9 am.

It was a hot day with no hint of rain. The place was quite small and a bit crowded with tables almost touching each other. The space for walking among the stacks of books can barely allow a person to go through and may take an effort when passing another person.






Space is quite limited




Remember to bring in a facemask formany of the books are covered in dust. And some people annoyingly use strong perfumes despite the cramped space. Bring a fan and make sure you wear light clothing.

I saw lots of people, parents hoarding books for their children. People hoarding books for their own second hand bookstores and just plain annoying people looking for their reads.

Remove the people and the place is actually a haven for book lovers.

The sale will be up until the end of August 2014.

No comments: