Friday, July 4, 2014

Hazing, Fraternities and the unending cycle of bullshit



Until now I have not understood the general benefit of Fraternities.I mean if that is brotherhood then I rather be alone. What kind of fond memories will I have in a frat that I will not get in a normal college life? I mean why should I be a slave to others when I can be free and just be me?

Come to think of it many of those assholes we have in government are members of fucking fraternities. Honestly I don't like the idea of men coming together and wanting to control to world.

Hazing will never stop because we have leaders in this fucking Philippines who are members of these fraternities. I came from a bank where frat members try to put their brothers into work and that is just sick as fuck. 

I see frats in the Philippines nothing but breeding grounds for many bullshit. Correct me if I am wrong but I think frats should be banned once and for all. Deaths in campuses will never stop and people will think its their obligation to hurt and even kill people as privilege just because they are the seniors.

BAN FRATERNITIES! 

No comments: