Friday, July 4, 2014

Far Eastern University Art Deco tour 2014

It's been about two years I think since last I saw the Far Eastern University (FEU). This is not my alma mater but is surely one impressive campus for being quite well preserved despite the changes and destruction all around Manila.

FEU remain the largest collection of Art Deco buildings in the country. And they always keep on improving and thanks to non-stop increase in their tuition fee and huge number of students. FEU always has things building here and there. Which I think is good, yo see where all the money is being spent.






















































































































































































































Too bad at this point my camera decided to break and I had to stop taking pictures with this. Next time I will have more pictures just dedicated to Art. My phone was stolen and those pictures were in the micro SD.


No comments: