Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The ban hammer has been struck



After a day of the bad on the usage of the internet. Here I am trying my luck on making a short entry about bans and stuff.

A fellow worker was scolded heavily for browsing uneeded websites (like what I am doing now) and also for downloading. I feel it was both well done and badly done. It was right to reprimand him for being such an abusive empolyee but at the same time I feel bad for him. He looked dejected at that time. But I am glad he is OK.

Since the time of the ban I was cut-off from the rest of the world. It was like being in North Korea where needed news was also shut. I cannot even open The Guardian.

I also learned when I got home that the Cyber-crime law has been declared constitutional by the assholes of the Supreme Court. That is another blow to my human rights to internet access and freedom of speech.

FUCK the Supreme Court! Yeah sue me...



No comments: