Monday, December 2, 2013

Things that must not be on the news

OK there are things I really don't care about in the News. One is showbiz and what actors and actresses do with their lives. The same with politicians just hogging the camera all the time or any species of famewhores.

Anne Curtis went crazy in a bar. Well, fuck her. Even if she died in a bar I would not even care.

News here: Slapping Anne Curtis.

Another actor died, Paul Walker and the whole social media goes crazy, pretending to care. To be honest I don't even know this guy. I say let's leave the guy alone and stop the empty drama online.

News here: Too fast?

Of course we always have these people who comes out and everyone goes YEY! like it's that awesome. I mean you are gay, good now stop telling me because I don't care.

News here: Another person comes out! ZZZZZ

No comments: