Monday, July 29, 2013

Without subtitles

This is me all the time.
Sometimes when I download movies without subtitles. Some foreign movies are just out there are is simply without a subtitle in English. But that doesn't discourage me at all. I would try to still watch and guessing here and there what is happening.

There is this Japanese movie that I really like named "Kimi to Boku (You and I)" based on a comic. Its about a cat and his human that is why I liked it. Until this day I was never able to find a decent subtitle for the movie. And I still watch the movie whenever I see the file on the computer.

Life is like that for me. Some people talk and I have no idea what they are saying, most of the time. I have no problem if they are topics like science, atheism or what have you but when it comes to understanding peeople and the things they do its like watching a foregin movie without subltiles. You end up guessing most of the time.

No comments: