Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Payday

Our company had a weird way of giving our pay. We get paid after 10 after our cut off and I think that is in violation of the law but here everyone is an idiot like me.

Today as I went my usualy way to work getting off at crossing. Before the jeep Pasig Quiapo goes flying through the flyover. Passing under the flyover and see police in their airconditioned office watching shit on TV. Going through Starmall. Walk up the stairs to the MRT and then I see guards lining up.

Wow they got paid today. They have their pay envelops in their hands and you know they are hppy to get paid. I felt good seeing that we are not the only idiots who get paid at the most weird time. I bet the cut-off of those guards are way better than us.

I then relaized the reason why I am having such a hard time with my budget. We get paid so late!

No comments: