Monday, June 3, 2013

Papemelroti Postcards

I have always been a fan of the products of Papemelroti. There is something in the way they make recylcled papers as if they were reincarnated paper and is made a new. Weeks and weeks ago I sent a request letter to Papemelroti asking them to make postcards. The response was positive.

Two weeks ago (I think) they posted about the postcards. They looked wonderful!

I went to their store almost everyday looking for the postcards. I am not the person who goes in a store and talks to sales people. I just looked and went if I don't find what I am looking for.

Today the long wait is over. I saw the postcards on the racks and quickly grabbed some! They are also cheap Php 5.00 for each postcard!

I was able to have small chit chat with the sales lady because she was quite amused with the number of postcards I bought. she told me that Tina posted the pictures too early on the Facebook site and they got tons of request over it. I was also told that a person had Robert sign the postcards as well. I know this person could only be Julie. At the same time I was informed that the elderly guy asking something to be saved on the shop was the owners father and is looking for her daughter Tina.

They are available now at SM Megamall.

Source: Papemelroti FB page

Source: Papemelroti FB page

Source: Papemelroti FB page

Source: Papemelroti FB page

Source: Papemelroti FB page
Here is what I bought! :D

No comments: