Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Nature's Gate: Acai Body Wash

Another vegan product I am trying today (or later). I was supposed to buy something and I ended up with Nature's Gate: Acai Body Wash. The smell is nice but I hope it doesn't smell much. I tend to be embarrassed when the stuff I use smell like fruits and flowers but what can we do? LOLZ


Credits: Nature's Gate website

According to the site the product has the following:

Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (Coconut Derived), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Coconut Derived), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate (Coconut Derived), Lauryl Glucoside (Vegetable Derived), Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Polysorbate 20, Euterpe Oleracea (Açai) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Açai) Fruit Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa (Brazil Nut) Seed Oil, Myrciaria Dubia (Camu Camu) Fruit Extract, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Plant Derived), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (Vegetable Derived), Glyceryl Undecylenate (Vegetable Derived), Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid (Vegetable Derived), Fragrance*.


*Natural Fragrance

Until the next post dear reader, I need to indulge now.

No comments: