Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Going back to "7 Flavors" because why not?

And once again I am back to this wonderful restaurant in San Juan called 7 Flavors. I am eating now with more friends and other regulars of the restaurant. Aside from the 7 flavors you can experience and encounter I learned about their three goals, presentation, quality and good taste.

Before the start of the meal I was lucky enough to get pictures before everyone jumped in. 

Sorry but I start with the desserts. 








The meals are prepared fresh as well as the vegetables.




There are a variety of food to choose from for different kinds of people, ranging from salads, desserts and meats.


The food are piping hot and surely not reheated in the microwave.










They paid good attention to details and presentation. Making sure the food is served with quality and good taste.

Today the place is packed with eager people. And so I am. The staff are again friendly and the place clean.


The tacos are always full with eager people. There is also nachos just in case.


I start slow because I know eating everything will be hard. Sorry there is not much pictures of the other meals I have tried. I got too much occupied with the meals and the talk with friends.



The place is good for the family and a meal with friends. Every peso you send in this place is prepared, presented and is of the utmost quality.

Hungry?

7 Flavors Buffet and ala Cart
Contact : 721-0653 | 0917-6700291
Address: 196 A. Mabini Street,Addition Hills, San Juan City

No comments: