Friday, August 7, 2015

Dedication for my beloved

I have forgotten where I met you. You just came one day and learned to love me. I am sure when I also learned to love you back. I never asked many things from you. I just listened to what you tell me. I never even learned of your nickname until the day you left and its from other people.

I don't know where you live. I know you stay with different people. First few months we met a lot but as time went by we met less and less. When was the the last time we saw each other? Wow that was more than a year ago. The last message you sent me was when you were asking me for some load.

We were never really open to each other. We each harbored secrets and pains. The longest time we spent was when my boss asked me to go to Batangas to deliver flyers. That was one week with you. Now I rarely remember you. I only dreamt of you once.

I try to recall your voice, your smell, and your touch but all of them are distant memories.

I am sorry that you were the ones who were very vocal about your feelings with me. I can't even say, "I love you." when we are together. I hope you figured that out as we made this journey together.

I was quite mad and sad and everything when you left me. How could you do this to me? You died on circumstances that I may never know. And that is pain. I was not even at your funeral.

Maybe its for the both of us. No one really knew we are together. I was a secret we both have. Something we have in common. We never even had an anniversary date. We met when we can but most of all because of my ego. We rarely met.

So in keeping with my promise I will never love anyone. You will be my partner until my very own death. How I long to be with you even in hell.




No comments: