Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Flora Filipina 2015 (Part 5)

Last one and I think I took more pictures of the same stuff but I need to be sure that everything is covered and is here. But then again I might have missed still a lot of stuff and details.

So still I wonder why some blogger would not cover this event. Even if you pay the entrance its worth it. Php 30.00 goes a long way. Maybe because some blogger are indeed cheap.

















There was also a painting contest. Notice how many of them just use phones and tablets as means to see flowers instead of standing in front on the flowers.









I took few pictures of the commercial area since its already noon and it would take a longer time. They also have animals and other stuff as well.





















See you at the mid-term show after a few months.

No comments: