Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My uncle was murdered

It is hard for me to write or even take pictures of this event until the very day my uncle - Reynaldo Reyes

The news posted on the news online are somewhat annoying and misleading. I think that is no way to write about a person who just got murdered. 

February 14, Valentines day me and the rest of the family gathered at the Church of San Ildefonso to hear the last rites for my late uncle. 







The mass was of course simple and short. And was done by the priest with dignity.







My uncle was bought to the Manila South Cementery to be buried with the rest of the family.











So I drink this coffee in honor of him despite his noisy personality which sometimes I really hate. He has a heart of a punk and still acts like he doesn't have children.


No comments: