|source: Filipino Freethinkers|
Date: Sunday, August 3, 2014
Time: 2:30pm – 5:30pm
Google Map: http://goo.gl/BmMGT7
1. Gaza: http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/7/27/gaza-destructiondeath.html
2. Drinking alcohol during pregnancy http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/jul/26/pregnancy-mother-forced-pay-child-damages-drinking
3. Right to Pregnancy vs Duty to Adopt http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10988963/Single-women-should-not-get-free-IVF-say-ethics-experts.html?fb
4. Engineering Humans to Save the Planet http://www.popsci.com/article/science/how-engineer-humans-save-planet?dom=tw&src=soc
5. Is marriage obsolete? http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-relationships/marriage-becoming-obsolete-millennials
6. Raunchy Topic of the Week: That Sex Spreadsheethttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ojZuWoi9s8#t=138
After the meetup we usually go for dinner and drinks somewhere nearby. If you’re not a meetup regular and can’t make it for the meetup but would like to go for the post meetup, please indicate on a post in the wall or comment so we can contact you.
Got questions about the meetup? Contact us at 0927 323 3532
* Newbies are welcome, and admission is free.
* Early birds get to play board/video/party games with the group.
* Look for the FF sign (or the group of smart, sexy people).
* There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or IQ level.
* Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
* You don’t have to talk; you can just sit in and listen.