Friday, July 11, 2014

Blocking spree on Facebook

Today as I came home a bit frustrated from the way salary was handles at work. I saw this post on Facebook:


The nerve of this so called Messiah of atheism to look down on me. And to even lie about a pot I put days ago. That means he had to check my post way back to that time. So you want to be hedonists go ahead but again don't use atheism as an excuse. Hedonism is Hedonism. Atheism is atheism. I know some people like to have fun but I don't do things that way.

I am way so disgusted with the Philippine Atheist and Agnostic Society (PATAS)as well as the Humanist Alliance Philippines International (HAPI).

Looking back this was my post a few days ago. Even I had to scroll down a bit longer just to see that post I made days ago.


Starting today I am cleaning my closet of any connection with the PATAS and HAPI. I am also blocking people that I don't need on my Facebook timeline.

No comments: