|source: Filipino Freethinkers|
Filipino Freethinkers meet-up this Saturday (May 10, 2014)
It seems the summer is gonna last for years like Westeros. I don't believe PAG-ASA and their predictions of this and that. I can do a better job of learning about weather just by looking at the sky. Weather prediction is the same as reading horoscopes at times.
So since it rarely rains these days, take your time to explore and have fun.
Filipino Freethinkers Meetup, Saturday, May 10, 2014
Venue: 2nd floor of Bread Talk Promenade, Greenhills
Date: Saturday, May 10, 2014
Time: 2:30pm – 5:30pm
Google Map: http://bit.ly/1j2rdf6
1. Mother's Day http://www.npr.org/blogs/13.7/2014/05/05/309732616/how-and-why-we-should-celebrate-mother-s-day
2. Mean People www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-big-questions/201306/why-are-people-mean-part-1
3. Staying Single www.huffingtonpost.com/stanley-ely/single-life_b_5223424.html
4. Masturbation Month www.huffingtonpost.com/rob-brooks/worse-than-sex-m-is-for-may-and-masturbation-month_b_5246164.html
After the meetup we usually go for dinner and drinks somewhere nearby. If you’re not a meetup regular and can’t make it for the meetup but would like to go for the post meetup, please indicate on a post in the wall or comment so we can contact you.
Got questions about the meetup? Contact us at 0927 323 3532
* Newbies are welcome, and admission is free.
* Early birds get to play board/video/party games with the group.
* Look for the FF sign (or the group of smart, sexy people).
* There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or IQ level.
* Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
* You don’t have to talk; you can just sit in and listen.
RSVP: here (not required, just go)
Sunday Evening at Rizal Park
Every Sunday in the evening I hang with friends at Rizal Park near the chess plaza. Just look for the people who have nothing to do with their lives but talk about religion. Yes the noisy ones making religion, God, the Bible into one big joke.