Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Holy Monday drama (April 14, 2014)

I went home at around 5 am from a stay at Rizal Park. So I went to bed and slept. Not long after I realized it was already 1 pm. So I just changed clothes and went to work.

The jeep I rode on was fucking slow and time was running fast. I am late once more. I put on my earphones and distracted myself with music. The trip was normal like any other day. I went down the jeep and went up the MRT.

Still the fucking MRT is as crowded as it is. It's good that when I came in a train just arrived. Now its way past 1:30 pm. Surely I will be late.

I was thinkings it's fucking Holy Monday. Why are there still people going here and there and then I remebred that I am the same as them. Going somewhere.

Holy Monday I am late once more. I sent a text message that I will be late. And when at work I wrote the wrong time (five minutes earlier) because I know that some people don't even log in. So why the fuck should I be honest?

I sat down prepared my templates and schedule. Opened up the Liturgy of the Hours just to calm my nerves.

Damn I forgot coffee and to also buy undies. I will do that tomorrow.

No comments: