There is the Filipino Freethinkers meet-up and a meet-up with friends who wants to see the National Museum.
Filipino Freethinkers Meetup, Saturday, March 29, 2014
|source: Filipino Freethinkers|
Venue: 2nd floor of Bread Talk Promenade, Greenhills
Date: Saturday, March 29, 2014
Time: 2:30pm – 5:30pm
Google Map: http://bit.ly/1j2rdf6
1. The Problem with Voluntourism http://www.huffingtonpost.com/pippa-biddle/little-white-girls-voluntourism_b_4834574.html
2. Should we celebrate anyone's death? [https://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/03/20/should-we-celebrate-fred-phelps-death/]
3. When is it OK to shame people? [http://freethoughtblogs.com/brutereason/2014/03/24/on-shaming-people-online-for-their-own-good/]
4. Raunchy Topic of the Week: Orgies http://www.thefrisky.com/2013-02-21/first-time-for-everything-i-went-to-an-orgy/
After the meetup we usually go for dinner and drinks somewhere nearby. If you’re not a meetup regular and can’t make it for the meetup but would like to go for the post meetup, please indicate on a post in the wall or comment so we can contact you.
Got questions about the meetup? Contact us at 0927 323 3532
* Newbies are welcome, and admission is free.
* Early birds get to play board/video/party games with the group.
* Look for the FF sign (or the group of smart, sexy people).
* There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or IQ level.
* Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
* You don’t have to talk; you can just sit in and listen.
Meeting Place: Chess Plaza, Rizal Park
Date: March 30, 2014
The National Museum is open on Sundays and its free. Why not we have a little trip and go there. Learn something about our history.
And on the 31st I have no work. I decide to stay at home and be lazy or find an excuse to go out and find a quiet place. The place where I sleep is not quiet at all.