Thursday, March 6, 2014

Late Ash Wednesday post

So the mardi gras is done ans we enter into the most solemn time of the liturgical calendar. We call it lent or kwaresma. It's interesting to point out that on the first day of lent the thing I was talking about was atheism in the Philippines on a interview. I enjoyed that!

There was not even one person at work who got an ash on their forehead. I think that is weird.

Anyways I will just share today some wonderful Lent songs. Enjoy!


“Wash Me Thoroughly” Words Psalm 51 vv. 2–3; Music Samuel Sebastian Wesley


Miserere mei, Deus by Gregorio Allegri


"Whom resist, steadfast in the faith". Words by J.M. Neale:from the Greek and Tune: St. Andrew of Crete by Rev. J.B. Dykes. Hymns Ancient and Modern Standard Edition.


"How Shall I Sing That Majesty" Libera

No comments: