Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Royal Heritage Postal Tour (January 19, 2014)

I forgot my SD on my computer so I was only able to take pictures using my phone.

Today's tour was different from the other tours. It goes through Escolta and had an exclusive tour of the First United building. 

We ended the tour with the Metropolitan museum. 

Here we are starting the tour at the Philpost flag pole. The participants this month are much eager. 





Then we went to the little museum at Calvo building. There are lots of old posters, pictures, and old bottles. Calvo building used to be the home of GMA 7.































The once famous Halili beer


Then we took pictures at the First United building. This building used to be where the former office of Dolphy was located.


























No comments: