Friday, December 27, 2013

Top ten movies, books and albums

For days now I have seen and some people have actually tagged me on Facebook about their list. I am not really comfortable making lists of things I want to flaunt to other people, just to make myself sound and look smart. Also putting a list of ten when I have just lived half my life seems wrong. Maybe the only time I can do the list is when I am about to die.

But anyway here is the list I have so I can sound smart and interesting to some people. These stuff are the actual things I have learned to love and appreciate. I t means I have read, watched and listened to them.

Making the list is not even easy.

Top Ten movies (not in any particular order)

1. Arn, the Knight Templar
2. Kimi to Boku
3. Saranae Siblor
4. I'm Here
5. Miao Miao
6. Renta Neko
7. Lesson of the Evil
8. Mary and Max
9. Jesus Henry Christ
10. The Millennium Series (The Girl who... ) [The Swedish version and NOT the American one)

Top Ten Books (not in any particular order)

1. The Bible
2. Gay Science by Friedrich Nietzsche
3. Maganda pa ang Daigdig by Lazaro Francisco
4. The Sword of Truth series (Books one until Eleven) by Terry Goodkind
5. Sing like a Catholic by Jeffrey Tucker
6. Cambridge Companion to Atheism edited by Michael Martin
7. Ligo na U, Lapit na Me and It's Complicated by Eros Atalia
8. Bakit Baligtad Magbasa ng Libro ng mga Filipino by Bob Ong
9. Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
10. The Cat Who Came Home for Christmas by Cleveland Amory

Top Ten Albums (not in any particular order)

1. Jagged Little Pill by Alanis Morissette
2. Hybrid Theory by Linkin Park
3. Iowa by Slipknot
4. Distance by Utada Hikaru
5. Flyleaf by Flyleaf
6. The Marshal Mathers EP by Eminem
7. Frank by Amy Winehouse
8. Northern Star by Melanie C.
9. Special Edition by Big Bang
10. Summer 07 EP - A Rocket to the Moon

No comments: