Friday, October 11, 2013

Near death...and losing a job

What is at the end of October for me?

I have wondered what it feels like when your doctor says you only have until the end of the month to live. That is what happened is happening to us in our small company. As my previous posts says we only have until the end of the month to work. While this big dilemma is hovering over our heads out Team Leader is just like nothing. I mean he has his own house and his salary I bet was big enough to have let him save until the end of the year.

So no meeting and stuff its like expecting someone to visit you at the hospital but no one does. He gives less than a shit or maybe, just maybe, he is just hiding stuff to his own. In the end its still cruel for us who live on a daily basis.

I don't know until how far can my small money can take me and if I just need to just give up and die lonely somewhere out there. I am also expecting help from a person who was there since I was kicked out of Makati (my old home).

I don't know what will happen to me but I am sure to find out soon. I am still waiting for more job opening from other Korean companies.

No comments: