Monday, July 22, 2013

New Haircut

There are many reasons why people get haircuts. In movies when women break-up they always have a haircut and then they show it to their friends and they all say things. Mostly they say it looks great and stuff like that.

I actually never planned to get a haircut so that I can always remember the injustice that was done to me. But having long hair has its downsides like combing, hair all over your face (which most of the time has great benefits when I don't want to look at people), and the shampooing and all that.

When you get a haircut, most people want to say something about it. I kinda hate that. I didn't have a haircut to get attention because I see getting haircut as something as similar to getting your nails cut. Do you see someone compliment you on having your nails cut? Nope and so I like that to be the same with my hair. I am lucky I don't having around with idiots who compliment you with empty meaningless words.

So I had a haircut some people pointed it out, cool but that is the end of the story.


No comments: